There are several ways to transfer photos from an iPhone to a computer:
- Using iTunes: Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable and open iTunes. Click on the device icon and then select “Photos.” Select the photos you want to transfer and then click “Import.”
- Using iCloud Photo Library: Make sure iCloud Photo Library is enabled on your iPhone and on your computer. The photos will automatically be uploaded to iCloud and can be downloaded to your computer from the iCloud website.
- Using the Photos app (Mac only): Connect your iPhone to your Mac and open the Photos app. The iPhone should appear in the sidebar. Select the photos you want to import and then click “Import Selected.”
- Using AirDrop: Connect your iPhone and your computer to the same Wi-Fi network and enable AirDrop on both devices. Open the Photos app on your iPhone, select the photos you want to transfer and tap the share button. Select your computer from the AirDrop options and the photos will be transferred.
- Using a third-party app such as Dropbox or Google Photos.
You can pick any of the above methods which is suitable for you.
Leave an answer