There are many bloggers who have gained fame and success around the world, but here are ten that are considered to be among the most popular and influential:
- Tim Ferriss – Author and entrepreneur, known for his blog and podcast “The Tim Ferriss Show.”
- Neil Patel – Digital marketer and entrepreneur, known for his blog “Neil Patel Digital.”
- Gary Vaynerchuk – Entrepreneur and internet personality, known for his blog “GaryVaynerchuk.com” and his YouTube channel “GaryVee.”
- Brian Dean – SEO expert and founder of Backlinko, a popular blog on SEO and digital marketing.
- Pat Flynn – Online entrepreneur and podcaster, known for his blog “Smart Passive Income.”
- Jon Morrow – Founder of SmartBlogger, a popular blog on blogging and online business.
- Maria Popova – Founder of Brain Pickings, a curated collection of articles and essays on a wide range of topics.
- Harsh Agrawal – Founder of ShoutMeLoud, a blog that focuses on digital marketing, WordPress, and SEO.
- Glen Allsopp – Founder of Detailed, a blog on SEO and online marketing.
- Zack Miller – Founder of BloggerJobs.Biz, a blog about making money from blogging and working with brands.
Please note that this list is dynamic and keep on changing based on the popularity of bloggers at different time.
Leave an answer