There are many bloggers who have gained fame and success around the world, but here are ten that are considered to be among the most popular and influential:
- Tim Ferriss – Author and entrepreneur, known for his blog and podcast “The Tim Ferriss Show.”
- Neil Patel – Digital marketer and entrepreneur, known for his blog “Neil Patel Digital.”
- Gary Vaynerchuk – Entrepreneur and internet personality, known for his blog “GaryVaynerchuk.com” and his YouTube channel “GaryVee.”
- Brian Dean – SEO expert and founder of Backlinko, a popular blog on SEO and digital marketing.
- Pat Flynn – Online entrepreneur and podcaster, known for his blog “Smart Passive Income.”
- Jon Morrow – Founder of SmartBlogger, a popular blog on blogging and online business.
- Maria Popova – Founder of Brain Pickings, a curated collection of articles and essays on a wide range of topics.
- Harsh Agrawal – Founder of ShoutMeLoud, a blog that focuses on digital marketing, WordPress, and SEO.
- Glen Allsopp – Founder of Detailed, a blog on SEO and online marketing.
- Zack Miller – Founder of BloggerJobs.Biz, a blog about making money from blogging and working with brands.
Please note that this list is dynamic and keep on changing based on the popularity of bloggers at different time.